Tuesday, March 25, 2008

phew!

I don't know about you, but this time of year is tough being an artisan who does shows.

Let me explain.

There's a number of juicy and affordable events/festivals that I'm interested in applying for--but
some are overlapping on the same weekend.
Generally you have to send in with your application and check a few samples for a 'jury' to look at and decide if it is good enough or congruent with the event.

Then you may find out that you are double booked.

ehhh.... I've spent so much time trying to research events and promote the site--I haven't TOUCHED a brush in several days...and I'm getting irked.

Today I NEED to work IN the studio and avoid getting sucked into surfing festivals for possible shows this spring and summer.

Before I go, I'm in a cool art event showcasing artists who paint on vinyl records.
These artists are from all over the globe, and to have my work in with theirs is a cool feeling.

take care gang.

=dave

5 comments:

not so crafty lady said...

Hey Gnarly dude! Check out the TCA Talk amongst yourselves blog! Kisses!
Jen

The_Gnarled_Branch said...

hey ... you are toooo sweet!

It was a delight having met you and our chit chat was a riot.

not so crafty lady said...

Not a problem you sexy beast!!!!

Daniel Edlen said...

Seriously dig your homepage!

I can feel ya about the multitude of events with which one can be involved: 12 Inch and P/Art Show came at about the same time for me. Glad you joined in with 12 Inch. Decoy is a great guy to put in all that work along with Amuck.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!